Monday, February 11, 2008

The Wayback Machine


Time once again friends to play The Wayback Machine game! As this week's special Time Traveler we're pleased to welcome Swedish superhero Jens Lendberg of Crimson Shadows/Stomachmouths fame currently bringin' the heat with The Maharajas! (Jens proves my point in my answer to Adam's 10th Question, below!)


The premise: You've been given a one-time opportunity to use The Wayback Machine; what band would you like to see, in what year, and what song would you most want to see them play?

Hi valis! Jens here! (the ugliest and nearly the oldest of the fab four)

I would go back to 1966 and see the Unrelated Segments play/record The Story of My Life. I would not go back to the future after that, 'cause then I would take a plane to England, kill Paul and start playing bass with the Beatles and also warn John on the 8th of December...and then in 1984 I would start the Crimson Shadows.

Check out the Maharajas!
And their label Low Impact.
Thanks Jens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, time travel and homicide. Two great tastes that taste great together. MMM MMM, yummy!

Gnome