Friday, February 18, 2011

The Wayback Machine



Take a RIDE...!!!
Back with another intrepid traveler ready & willing to take a journey back thru' the temporal biways and pop in on unsuspecting musicians in the midst of the weirdness.

Who's our hero? Our friend Todd Parker, who dissolved minds back in September with his take on the 10 Questions Survey.

You've been given a one-time opportunity to use The Wayback Machine; what band in what year are you going back in time to see-and, what song do you most want to hear while there?

Todd: I'm not going too far back for this one. But, it would have to be the year 1990 at the apartment dubbed "The Pod" in Solesbury Township, PA with Ween while they are recording "The Pod" album.
I would hope to survive intact and I might die laughing if something else didn't get me first. I would have loved to have witnessed the birth of "The Stallion," the creation of "Awesome Sound" or really anything from that album.



Stop it!

I got an awesome sound goin' down [3x]
I got a pork roll egg cheese and bacon

Stop...right...there...
What?
I - I - I got an awesome sound -

I got an awesome sound (biyatch!) goin' down [2x]
I got a pork roll egg cheese and bacon

What you got, buddy?
Shit!
Hit me again!

Awesome sound goin' down
I got an awesome sound goin' down [2x]
I got a pork roll egg cheese and bacon

Goin' down
Goin' down

Go, man, go!
So funky, ohh! Ohhh! Ohh! Ohhh!
Deaner, don't hurt 'em, man!!!
Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!

Goin' down! Goin' down!

Got an awesome sound, goin' down [3x]
I got a pork roll egg cheese and bacon

1 comment:

sr-71 said...

Huffing Scotch Guard has been shown to have therapeutic benefits to the human mind.